[news.newusers.questions] How to post original messages

strong@tc.fluke.COM (Norm Strong) (12/01/89)

If you really don't have a postnews program, you can do what I'm doing
now; respond to an rn posting, changing everything to what you wish to
send.
--

Norm   (strong@tc.fluke.com)

johnb@lakesys.lakesys.com (John C. Burant) (12/02/89)

strong@tc.fluke.com writes:
>If you really don't have a postnews program, you can do what I'm doing
>now; respond to an rn posting, changing everything to what you wish to
>send.

Well, now, doesn't it just so happen that when you reply to a posting
through rn              (or should I say followup?)^^^^^
rn goes into creak mode and runs Pnews?  Hmm, if that happens, I'd think
you probably have a posting program on your system.

Or is this a peculiarity of this machine...? Naw...
-John

--
John C. Burant | johnb@lakesys.lakesys.com      | "Now don't you wish you
Glendale, WI   | johnb@lakesys.UUCP             | had someone with perfect