[news.newusers.questions] IMHO, I'll bite.

leslie@volcano.Berkeley.EDU (Leslie Norwood) (12/05/89)

Alright, I give up.  I can't fathom the meaning of IMHO.  Would some
kind soul enlighten me?

taxman@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu (12/05/89)

--
In
My

Mike Wommack      Inet: taxman@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu
                 BITnet: taxman@drycas
                 UUCP: {backbone}!pt.cs.cmu.edu!drycas!taxman

Before you post to a world-wide group, PLEASE make sure you give
a VALID return address.

From: leslie@volcano.Berkeley.EDU (Leslie Norwood)
Sender: usenet@agate.berkeley.edu (USENET Administrator;;;;ZU44)

volcano is MXed to ocf, and ocf cheerfully bounces mail to
leslie@volcano.berkeley.edu.  I know that Berkeley has serious YP
strangeness, but this is really getting out of hand.  I feel
really sorry for the dozens of people that spend a great deal of
time composing detailed, informative messages only to have them
come back undelivered.  Not only is their time wasted, but YOU
don't get helped.

From: sdu7408@cec1.wustl.edu (Stephen David Ungar)
Sender: news@cec2 (USENET News System)

In this recent posting to n.a.n, the explicit Reply-To: gives a
machine that doesn't exist at all.  In this case, the author's
mailbox is actually sdu7408@cec2.wustl.edu.  The Sender: line
is invalid, BTW.  Headers aren't all comments, guys--they're
supposed to be functional.  (You don't get helped either.)

					-=EPS=-

csachs@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Colin Sachs) (12/05/89)

In article <1989Dec4.213420.15111@agate.berkeley.edu>, leslie@volcano.Berkeley.EDU (Leslie Norwood) writes:

> Alright, I give up.  I can't fathom the meaning of IMHO.  Would some
> kind soul enlighten me?

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
IMOM = In My Own Mind

--
Colin Sachs - csachs@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu

              "All of mankind is a child waiting to be amused."
                                  - James Legare, March 8, 1989