[news.newusers.questions] Re^2: Can you read this? If so, let me know!

cn@allgfx.agi.oz (Con Neri) (02/20/90)

>>rskaelber@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu writes:
>>
>>>We just recently got our newsfeed operational, and I'm trying to see if my
>>>posts are going anywhere. Is anybody (outside of the Miami University cluster!
>>>  :) ) see this post?

Hello there from downunder.
CON NERI

All Graphic R+D				e-mail: cn@allgfx.agi.oz.au
73 Whiteman ST				tele:   +61-3-6966401
South Melbourne				tele:   +61-3-6464333
Vic 3205				tele:   +61-3-6906788
AUSTRALIA

news@ists.ists.ca (News Subsystem) (02/20/90)

did so by "rn" or "g", the anwser was: it does not exist! Can you help me
with that?
From: minhua@nereid.ists.ca (Xin-Min Hua)

news@ists.ists.ca (News Subsystem) (02/21/90)

I tried to get access to a news group "social.culture.china". But
when I did so by typing "rn" or "g" within "rn", the anwser was
"it doesn't exist!" or "skipped". Can you help me with that?
From: minhua@nereid.ists.ca (Xin-Min Hua)

leong@wam.umd.edu (Leong Heng Cheong) (02/21/90)

In article <5370@ists.ists.ca> minhua@nereid.ists.ca (Xin-Min Hua) writes:
>I tried to get access to a news group "social.culture.china". But
>when I did so by typing "rn" or "g" within "rn", the anwser was
>"it doesn't exist!" or "skipped". Can you help me with that?
>From: minhua@nereid.ists.ca (Xin-Min Hua)

Try soc.culture.china.

- Leong