darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) (12/21/89)

In article <RODNEY.89Dec19185419@dali.ipl.rpi.edu> rodney@dali.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) writes:

>Boy this is a stupid group.
>
>--
>Rodney

Boy that is a stupid posting.
--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy@druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.
West Hill, Ontario, Canada         |
No disclaimers.  I agree with me   |

In article <1989Dec20.160613.5353@druid.uucp> darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:

   In article <RODNEY.89Dec19185419@dali.ipl.rpi.edu> rodney@dali.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) writes:

   >Boy this is a stupid group.
   >
   >Rodney

   Boy that is a stupid posting.
   --
   D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy@druid)

Boy this is a stupid triplet of postings.

Objoke:

All numbers are prime:

The Mathematician's proof:

	One is prime, two is prime, three is prime, they're all prime.

The Scientist's proof:

	One is prime, two is prime, three is prime, four is experimental error,
	five is prime, they're all prime.

The Engineer's proof:

	One is prime, two is prime, three is prime, four is prime,
	five is prime, they're all prime.

--
--russ (nelson@clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  Russ.Nelson@$315.268.6667
Live up to the light thou hast, and more will be granted thee.

tower@ai.mit.edu (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (12/22/89)

   Date: 21 Dec 89 14:20:55 GMT
   From: news@image.soe.clarkson.edu  (Russ Nelson)

   In article <1989Dec20.160613.5353@druid.uucp> darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:

      In article <RODNEY.89Dec19185419@dali.ipl.rpi.edu> rodney@dali.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) writes:

Three postings/messages.

All idle chatter.

All very low signal.

All unappropriate for this forum, and rude to the people who come here
for discussion of GNU.

Take it to alt.* or talk.*, it certainly doesn't belong on gnUSENET.

Let's get back to substance.  Anyone have somethign NEW to say or ask
about?

thanx -len
GNU's mailing list and newsgroup architect.

pardo@CS.WASHINGTON.EDU (David Keppel) (12/22/89)

In article <8912211843.AA09405@wheat-chex> you write:
>Take it to alt.* or talk.*, it certainly doesn't belong on gnUSENET.

I already did -- alt.stupidity -- but I didn't want to clutter up
gnu.misc.discuss by cross-posting it there!

	;-D on  ( And still I don't... )  Pardo
--
		    pardo@cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo