[gnu.misc.discuss] Free will

cooper@hpsrad.enet.dec.com (g.d.cooper in the shadowlands) (12/27/89)

All of the various flamage going on is basically ignoring one thing:

You may either use the software that FSF produces and abide by their
liscensing restrictions or you may use somebody elses software and
abide by their restrictions.

This is the dilemma of free will.

       If I wanted to be safe I would have better of born dead,

				shades
| He paid too high a price for living | Geoffrey D. Cooper                 |
| too long with a single dream.....   | cooper@hpsrad.enet.dec.com	   |
|-------------------------------------| business (508) 467-3678            |
| decwrl!hpsrad.enet.dec.com!cooper   | home (617) 925-1099                |
Note: I'm a consultant.  My opinions are *MY* opinions.

tale@cs.rpi.edu (David C Lawrence) (12/28/89)

In <637@ryn.esg.dec.com> cooper@hpsrad.enet.dec.com (g.d.cooper) writes:
> All of the various flamage going on is basically ignoring one thing:
> [ Don't use it if you don't want like it. ]

It has hardly been ignored; indeed, that point has been made so many
times that people are arguing now with that as a given.

Dave
--
   (setq mail '("tale@cs.rpi.edu" "tale@ai.mit.edu" "tale@rpitsmts.bitnet"))