[gnu.misc.discuss] Ghostscript 2.0 driver for Windows 3.0

kevynct@microsoft.UUCP (Kevyn COLLINS-THOMPSON) (09/20/90)

I am interested in getting gs 2.0 running under
Windows 3.0 as a DLL.  The idea would be that
the DLL would support a special window class so that
Ghostscript diagrams could be embedded within applications.

Has anyone done this already, or know anyone who has?
If not, I'll do it myself.

Thanks very much,

Kevyn Collins-Thompson

cb@sequoia.execu.com (Christopher D. Brown) (09/20/90)

In article <57589@microsoft.UUCP> kevynct@microsoft.UUCP (Kevyn COLLINS-THOMPSON) writes:
>I am interested in getting gs 2.0 running under
>Windows 3.0 as a DLL.  The idea would be that
>the DLL would support a special window class so that
>Ghostscript diagrams could be embedded within applications.

[truncated]

!!! Great idea !!!

I would be like to contribute in any (minor)
way that I can.  I sure would like a copy of
the finished work.

cb

--
Christopher D. Brown

Digital: {uunet|cs.utexas.edu}!execu!cb
Analog: (512) 327-7070
Physical: Execucom, 108 Wild Basin Road, Two Wild Basin, Austin, TX 78764