[news.software.anu-news] Documentation for news 5.9B?

icsu6000@caesar.cs.montana.edu (Jaye Mathisen) (12/09/89)

Is there any?  I have 5.8 docs, but am looking for updated 5.9b docs.

We're going to VMS 5.1/2 here sometime in a couple of weeks, and I want to
get upgraded to the latest and greatest, but I want manuals...

Thanx.
| Jaye Mathisen,systems manager       Internet: icsu6000@caesar.cs.montana.edu|
| 410 Roberts Hall                      BITNET: icsu6000@mtsunix1.bitnet      |
| Dept. of Computer Science	                                                 |

sloane@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (12/10/89)

In article <2809@caesar.cs.montana.edu>,
 icsu6000@caesar.cs.montana.edu (Jaye Mathisen) writes:
> Is there any?  I have 5.8 docs, but am looking for updated 5.9b docs.
>
> We're going to VMS 5.1/2 here sometime in a couple of weeks, and I want to
> get upgraded to the latest and greatest, but I want manuals...

As far as I know, no new documentation has been done for V5.9, other than the
HELP file distributed with the source.  Has anyone done anything like this?
--
USmail: Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045
E-mail: sloane@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu, sloane@ukanvax.bitnet, AT&T: (913)864-0444