[news.software.anu-news] Change order of questions

Mats.Sundvall@bio.embnet.se (Mats Sundvall) (01/18/90)

I want to suggest a change in the behavior when you FORWARD postings from
within NEWS.

When typing forward, the Subject is first given with the option to change
it. Then you are asked for the username. I do not know how many times
I have typed FORWARD and then started to type the username as you do in
VMS-mail. Reverse the order of questions, please.

	Mats Sundvall
	Univ of Uppsala
	Sweden

elsen@esat.kuleuven.ac.be (01/21/90)

In article <36.25b5e118@bio.embnet.se>, Mats.Sundvall@bio.embnet.se (Mats Sundvall) writes:
> I want to suggest a change in the behavior when you FORWARD postings from
> within NEWS.
>
> When typing forward, the Subject is first given with the option to change
> it. Then you are asked for the username. I do not know how many times
> I have typed FORWARD and then started to type the username as you do in
> VMS-mail. Reverse the order of questions, please.
>
> 	Mats Sundvall
> 	Univ of Uppsala
> 	Sweden

  Good suggestion Mats , I am having exactly the same problem ... !

--

  Marc Elsen (System Manager/Software Engineer)
  Katholieke Universiteit Leuven

               EMAIL : elsen@esat.kuleuven.ac.be

                       ...!kulcs!kulesat!elsen (UUCP)
                       elsen%kulesat.uucp@blekul60 (BITNET)