[alt.religion.computers] MIT Teco manual sought

tml@hemuli.atk.vtt.fi (Tor Lillqvist) (12/05/89)

In article <2318@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> jbrown@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Jordan Brown) writes:
>So I'm weird.  For various historical and amusement reasons, I'm
>looking for a copy of the MIT Teco manual.  Back in the ITS days
>I believe its name was ".INFO.;TECO ORDER".  Does anybody have it?
>A pointer for anonymous FTP would be plenty.

Funny, just this morning I had similar thoughts.  It would be nice if
some FTP site could provide files interesting from a "software
archaeology" standpoint, like for instance TECO.ORDER, TECO.MID (wasn't
the PDP-10 TECO written in something called MIDAS?), some Twenex EMACS
library sources, MACLISP sources, etc.  (I guess it shows that the
first Real Computer I used was a DEC-20).
--
Tor Lillqvist, VTT/ATK