[alt.religion.computers] Oh no not again, WAS.. 286 w/co-p.. vs. 386 p...

amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allen J Michielsen) (11/03/90)

In article <1990Nov3.063418.13216@cs.umn.edu> clueless@clue.com writes:
>elliot@xenna.encore.com (Elliot Mednick) writes:
>>STOP!!  I dislike reading responses from people who speculate rather...
>I agree!!!
>
>If you need multitasking, get yourself a Macintosh or an Amiga or a NeXT.
>Then you have a REAL computer, as opposed to a muscular brain dead lump of
>sand.

O.K. before this STUPID rambling, ranting and raving starts, and wastes
EVERYONES time, money, and return spring in the 'n' key, will you ALL
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE edit the Newsgroups filed and remove the group
comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware  this type of 'crap' should be banished to
the other groups like alt.religion.computers or alt.flame.  Non alt sites
can picl up game cards at MacDonalds.  Barttles and James will send
you all thank you cards.... 8-)
 al

--
Al. Michielsen, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Syracuse University
 InterNet: amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu  amichiel@sunrise.acs.syr.edu