[alt.sources.d] Mail PrettyPrinter

mark@orcas.ucsb.edu (Probert) (09/20/89)

Our site received part 1 (of 2) of mp twice but not part 2.  Was part 2 ever
sent?  Is there an ftpable archive somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark Probert

alan@ernest.ti.com (Alan Edmonds) (09/20/89)

In article <2359@hub.UUCP> probert@aviary.gm.hac.com (Mark Probert) writes:
>Our site received part 1 (of 2) of mp twice but not part 2.  Was part 2 ever
>sent?  Is there an ftpable archive somewhere?

I also got two postings labeled part01/02.

I have not seen the real part02/02 yet either.

You beat me to the "where is" posting :-)

--
Alan Edmonds                                     Texas Instruments, Inc.
My opinions are only my own.                     M/S 8513

drs@g.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (Darrell Schiebel) (09/21/89)

In article <2359@hub.UUCP>, mark@orcas.ucsb.edu (Probert) writes:
> Our site received part 1 (of 2) of mp twice but not part 2.  Was part 2 ever
> sent?  Is there an ftpable archive somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Probert

The Same thing happened here.  I would also appreciate any responses.

Darrell Schiebel
(drs@g.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu)
(UN027714@wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu)

pcm@iwarpr0.intel.com (Phil C. Miller) (09/27/89)

In article <2359@hub.UUCP> probert@aviary.gm.hac.com writes:
>Our site received part 1 (of 2) of mp twice but not part 2.  Was part 2 ever
>sent?  Is there an ftpable archive somewhere?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark Probert

Our site also.  How about a (re-)post?

Phil Miller