[alt.sources.d] Deadly Dunc and other blithering idiots

pst@anise.acc.com (Paul Traina) (10/15/89)

Hrumph!  Some times I wish I hadn't cancelled my alt-sources message
destroyer.

First this fool posts a non source message to the group,  then to add
to his stupidity he posts another message to alt.sources saying he won't
cancel his first message.

Now is everyone still so sure that we shouldn't have an alt.sources
retroactive censor?  Grrr.

karl@sugar.hackercorp.com (Karl Lehenbauer) (10/16/89)

In article <1989Oct14.193713.3567@ginger.acc.com> pst@anise.acc.com (Paul Traina) writes:
>Hrumph!  Some times I wish I hadn't cancelled my alt-sources message
>destroyer.

Come on guys, no terrorist actions, please.

>First this fool posts a non source message to the group,  then to add
>to his stupidity he posts another message to alt.sources saying he won't
>cancel his first message.

Further, the second message was a post of private email, certainly without
permission.

I recommend email to the author (of the objectionable alt.sources article,
not Paul) with a few choice comments about how undesirable of a thing it
is to do what he has done.

Most people will mellow out after getting a mailbox full of messages from people
asking them to cool it.
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl	"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that
-- 			 flags do not wave in a vacuum."  -- Arthur C. Clarke