[alt.sources.d] mp part 2

pcm@iwarpr0.intel.com (Phil C. Miller) (10/20/89)

Dear Rick Rodgers (sorry, other netlanders, e-mail seems to be broken):

Could you please e-mail to me the 2nd part of the mp program?  E-mail
you sent to me earlier suggested you had already posted the entire
program three times; sorry, but my site did NOT receive part 2, ever.

e-mail from three other people for mp pt. 2.  Please send part two to me
in e-mail:

	pcm@iwarp.intel.com or
	{...}!tektronix!ogccse!pcm

Thanks in advance for your help, Rick!

Phil Miller

perry@ccssrv.UUCP (Perry Hutchison) (10/25/89)

In article <5086@omepd.UUCP> pcm@iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil Miller) writes:

>Dear Rick Rodgers (sorry, other netlanders, e-mail seems to be broken):

>Could you please e-mail to me the 2nd part of the mp program?  E-mail
>you sent to me earlier suggested you had already posted the entire
>program three times; sorry, but my site did NOT receive part 2, ever.

I wonder if Rick Rodgers realizes that on Sept 16 he posted two copies of
part one when I'm sure he intended to post parts one and two.

rodney@picasso.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) (10/26/89)

Perry> In article <5086@omepd.UUCP> pcm@iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil Miller) writes:

>Dear Rick Rodgers (sorry, other netlanders, e-mail seems to be broken):

>Could you please e-mail to me the 2nd part of the mp program?  E-mail
>you sent to me earlier suggested you had already posted the entire
>program three times; sorry, but my site did NOT receive part 2, ever.

Perry> I wonder if Rick Rodgers realizes that on Sept 16 he posted two copies of
Perry> part one when I'm sure he intended to post parts one and two.

I still think that it was just a cruel joke.
--
Rodney

pcm@iwarpr0.intel.com (Phil C. Miller) (10/26/89)

In article <754@ccssrv.UUCP> perry@ccssrv.UUCP (Perry Hutchison) writes:
>In article <5086@omepd.UUCP> pcm@iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil Miller) writes:
>
>>Dear Rick Rodgers (sorry, other netlanders, e-mail seems to be broken):
>
>>Could you please e-mail to me the 2nd part of the mp program?  E-mail
>>you sent to me earlier suggested you had already posted the entire
>>program three times; sorry, but my site did NOT receive part 2, ever.
>
>I wonder if Rick Rodgers realizes that on Sept 16 he posted two copies of
>part one when I'm sure he intended to post parts one and two.

Actually, Rick has posted the complete package at least THREE times.  I
don't think he goofed.  I think that someone who feeds news into Oregon
goofed somehow.

Unfortunately, I myself STILL have not received part 2.  Could someone,
ANYONE, *ANYWHERE*, please send it to me.  I can send it to the four
people in my area who are interested.

Phil

crehta@tasu74.UUCP (Ran Ever-Hadani) (11/12/89)

In article <5107@omepd.UUCP> pcm@iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil C. Miller) writes:

>Actually, Rick has posted the complete package at least THREE times.  I
>don't think he goofed.  I think that someone who feeds news into Oregon
>goofed somehow.

Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

>Unfortunately, I myself STILL have not received part 2.  Could someone,
>ANYONE, *ANYWHERE*, please send it to me.  I can send it to the four
>people in my area who are interested.

No.  Could someone, anyone, anywhere please *post* the blessed
thing at long last.

-- Ran
Disclaimer: The above is to be attributed to me only, not to any organization.
Apology: Bad English.  E-mailed spelling and style corrections are welcome.

mark@orcas.ucsb.edu (Probert) (11/13/89)

In article <2848@taux01.UUCP> crehta@taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani) writes:
>Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
>two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
>here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
>hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
>Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

It never made it to Santa Barbara either.  Maybe somebody who has it could
put it up for anonymous ftp.

Mark

pcm@iwarpr0.intel.com (Phil Miller) (11/15/89)

In article <2997@hub.UUCP> probert@aviary.gm.hac.com writes:
>In article <2848@taux01.UUCP> crehta@taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani) writes:
>>Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
>>two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
>>here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
>>hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
>>Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

>It never made it to Santa Barbara either.  Maybe somebody who has it could
>put it up for anonymous ftp.

>Mark

I received a copy of `mp' and it works fine.  I am happy to e-mail it to
whoever wants it; just e-mail a request to me.

Phil Miller pcm@iwarp.intel.com

...by the way, crehta@taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani), regarding your
news feed from Santa Clara, somewhere in California is where `mp' originally
got screwed up.  You are supporting my original statement

rodney@taac.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) (11/20/89)

Phil> In article <2997@hub.UUCP> probert@aviary.gm.hac.com writes:
>In article <2848@taux01.UUCP> crehta@taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani) writes:
>>Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
>>two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
>>here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
>>hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
>>Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

>It never made it to Santa Barbara either.  Maybe somebody who has it could
>put it up for anonymous ftp.

>Mark

Phil> I received a copy of `mp' and it works fine.  I am happy to e-mail it to
Phil> whoever wants it; just e-mail a request to me.

Please just re-post part two for us.  I've given up on this program. sheesh.
--
Rodney