[alt.sources.d] renice for SYS V.3

fischer@utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) (11/21/89)

Hello,

could anyone please mail me the sources of the renice program for
SYS V.3 written By Ford ... ?

Not the Xenix Version - I would like to have the SYS V.3 version.

Thanks,
	Axel
--
UUCP : ...!uunet!unido!tmpmbx!utower!fischer
Telex: 186672 net d

bblue@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue) (11/24/89)

In article <344@utower.UUCP> fischer@utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
>could anyone please mail me the sources of the renice program for
>SYS V.3 written By Ford ... ?
>
>Not the Xenix Version - I would like to have the SYS V.3 version.

IS there a 386 Xenix 2.3.x version?  If so, I'd certainly be interested
in it.

--Bill