[alt.sources.d] I am looking for: Unix program to read and write MS-DOS floppies

dc@max.berkeley.edu (Dave Cottingham) (11/22/90)

I would like to have a program to read and write MS-DOS type floppies on my
Sparcstation.  Anybody have such a thing?

 - Dave Cottingham
   dc@max.berkeley.edu

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (11/27/90)

In article <009400CD.297F95A0@max.berkeley.edu> dc@max.berkeley.edu (Dave Cottingham) writes:
>I would like to have a program to read and write MS-DOS type floppies on my
>Sparcstation.  Anybody have such a thing?

YES! Get a copy of mtools (available from several ftp sites, wuarchive comes to
mind). Make sure you get the patches too.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254