[alt.sources.d] Missing part 2 of X Desktop Manager

timur@seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) (04/24/91)

Subject says it all.  I have parts 1,3,4,5,6 and 7.  Am I missing
anything else?

----------------------------------------------------------- The Time Traveler
I used to love her                                          a.k.a. Timur Tabi
But I had to kill her                            Internet: timur@seas.gwu.edu
I had to put her six feet under                  Bitnet:         HE891C@GWUVM
And I can still hear her complain  - Guns 'n Roses

kyle@uunet.UU.NET (Kyle Jones) (04/25/91)

timur@seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) writes:
 > Subject says it all.  I have parts 1,3,4,5,6 and 7.  Am I missing
 > anything else?

No, part 7 was indeed the last part.  I, too, was aggravated by
the lack of the "part x of y" annotation in the articles; some
didn't have part numbers at all.  I determined that part 7 was
the last by noting the "You have unpacked the last part" at the
end of the part 7.

To future posters:  Unpacking a source archive shouldn't be a puzzle.
Please put the part number and the total number of parts to
expect in the Subject header of each article.