[alt.sources.d] Wanted: Foriegn Language Dictionaries

wlw2286@isc.rit.edu (W.L. Lance) (04/29/91)

The title says it all, I am looking for foriegn dictionaries in compter
format, the same as /usr/dict/words. I would like to get ahold of
German, French, Japanese, and Chinese.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated,
Lance Ware
--
Lance Ware			          	         Mac and IBM Reseller
Try here first:lance@spud.rit.edu |        Then here:wlw2286@ultb.rit.isc.edu

sk@krabat.marco.de (Stefan Kutsch) (05/06/91)

In article <1991Apr28.233642.16211@isc.rit.edu>, wlw2286@isc.rit.edu (W.L. Lance) writes:
> The title says it all, I am looking for foriegn dictionaries in compter
> format, the same as /usr/dict/words. I would like to get ahold of
> German, French, Japanese, and Chinese.

my offer is 27 000 German words from technical papers, letters and novels.
format: /usr/dict/words
German special characters: 'ae, ue, oe' written as  a", u", o" and so on
special character 'sz' written as sS