[rec.music.gaffa] KaTe fans in holland??

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/22/89)

Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Tracy Roberts)

In article <735@eutrc3.UUCP> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: mcvax!eutrc3!rcbamw@uunet.UU.NET (m.waucomont)
>
> [...]
>
>Yep, _the_ Eindhoven... although it definitely is not as wild as you
>state :-) KaTe's appeal sure reaches over the Channel. You give me the
>feeling that the Netherlands are further from England than the States ;-)

oh yea, i forgot.  how ethnocentric of me...

> [...]
>
>I do not have access to the Universities fax equipment, but if you mail
>me your SnailMail address, I will send you a copy. One condition: don't
>tell Tim Maroney .......

thanks for the offer, mikki.  actually, ant in chicago emailed
these to me last week, along with a generous explanation of the
lyrics server.

if anyone wants a copy of _the dreaming_ lyrics, send me email.
i also saved the detailed info (thanks to ant) of the lyrics
server, if you'd like that as well!

"wow"    -KT

-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracy@sco.com

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/26/89)

Really-From: sjzwange@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Steven Jacob Zwanger)

I would _love_ to get _the dreaming_ lyrics (whether album or song);
when I bought the album there were no lyrics inside.  I'd really
appreciate it.  And anything you could send me about the lyrics server
would be great, too.  Thanks a lot!

Steve Zwanger
sjzwange@phoenix.BITNET