[rec.music.gaffa] KaTe's birThday

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/27/89)

Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Tracy Roberts)

i'll join the others in an attempt to change the subject from
you-know-what for awhile...

so it's almost july--"It's coming!"

how shall we celebrate KaTe's 31st?  compile and send
electronic regards???

what was done last year?

-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/27/89)

Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>

Last year Julian West hosted the 3rd annual Boston Love-Hounds Katemas
Party.  (Thanks, Julian!)  This year, Joe Turner has volunteered.
Right, Joe?  (Hint, hint... nudge, nudge.... pummel, kick...)

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/28/89)

Really-From: rbt@genrad.com (Robert B. Tufts)

In article <2946@scolex.sco.COM> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Tracy Roberts)
>

>i'll join the others in an attempt to change the subject from
>you-know-what for awhile...

No, please don't do that! I feel we're on the edge of seeing
rec.Kate.software_license being born before our very eyes! :-) :-)

-Bob T.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/30/89)

In article <8906271557.AA05709@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
>
>Last year Julian West hosted the 3rd annual Boston Love-Hounds Katemas
>Party.  (Thanks, Julian!)  This year, Joe Turner has volunteered.
>Right, Joe?  (Hint, hint... nudge, nudge.... pummel, kick...)
>
>|>oug

well, i don't know where joe turner lives, but...
how about if we do it in *california* this year!!
or at least have a california version of a love-hounds KaTemas
parTy on july 30th...

-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

wasilko@netcom.UUCP (Jeff Wasilko) (07/19/89)

I really hate to do this, but I have a request for the Hounds out there.

I just changed jobs, and I've got a Sun 3/60 on my desk (Next to my mac,
of course) and I'd love to get my hands on the Kate Bush screen images.

I'm not sure about access to my work machine, but I have a personal account on
Netcom.

The address is:

netcom!wasilko@apple.com

Thanks for your help.