[rec.music.gaffa] Good show

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/22/89)

Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu

A quick note to IED on your recent purchase of the Katemas present--
  BRAVO!  Not a measly dozen roses, but FOUR!  I love it!  My only
regret is that I didn't get to send you any money, so that my name
could appear on Kate's card.  Nevertheless, an admirable job....my
hat is off to you!
                                       All the best,
                                            Deb Wentorf

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/25/89)

Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)

In article <8907212005.AA04902@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>A quick note to IED on your recent purchase of the Katemas present--
>  BRAVO!
> [...]

i must agree with deb--well done, ied!!!  i loved the card, and the
flowers sounded great.  thanks for all your effort!!!

-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com