[rec.music.gaffa] Party plan changes

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/25/89)

Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
 Subject: Party plan changes

 ATTENTION ALL WEST-COAST L-Hs:

     IED (Andrew Marvick) will _not_ be hosting a party at his
house this Katemas, after all. There was nearly no response
to his suggestion that a party be organized in West L.A., whereas
Tracy Roberts's announcement about hosting a party in Santa Cruz
met with (apparently) considerably greater enthusiasm.
     Therefore, IED will try instead to attend Tracy's party
in Santa Cruz on July 30. If he makes it, he will bring a laser-disk
player and a bunch of interesting Kate junk with him.
     Once again, there will be _no_ party at IED's house this Katemas.

-- Andrew Marvick

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/25/89)

Really-From: Doug Krause <dkrause@ORION.CF.UCI.EDU>

IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu writes:
>If he makes it, he will bring a laser-disk
>player and a bunch of interesting Kate junk with him.
                                        ^^^^

Eh?  I thought there was NO SUCH THING as Kate *junk*!  :-)

Douglas Krause                     One yuppy can ruin your whole day.
University of California, Irvine   Internet: dkrause@orion.cf.uci.edu
Welcome to Irvine, Yuppieland USA  BITNET: DJKrause@ucivmsa

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/26/89)

Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)

In article <8907241901.AA06807@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> IED writes:
>Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
>
> [...]
>     Therefore, IED will try instead to attend Tracy's party
>in Santa Cruz on July 30. If he makes it, he will bring a laser-disk
>player and a bunch of interesting Kate junk with him.
>     Once again, there will be _no_ party at IED's house this Katemas.
>
>-- Andrew Marvick

i am elated to hear of this, andrew!  ied's attendance can only
encourage even more love-hounds to make the effort to come to santa
cruz.  i for one, know of a few who are anxious to meet you
(myself included).

don't forget, love-hounds--plenty of floor-space available (well,
plenty for an apartment, that is).

-tracy(6moredaystilkatemas)
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com