[rec.music.gaffa] KT TSW & She's Having a Baby

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/03/89)

Really-From: CL249613%ULKYVM.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu

Date: 02 October 1989, 22:01:06 EDT
From: CL249613 at ULKYVM
To:   love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Does anyone know whether or not the CD of TSW will have any bonus tracks
on it?  The British import of the 12" single that I purchased is very
VERY poor quality.  There is an error in the Round center label on one
side and the record skips frequently.  Has anyone else had these
problems?  I think I will take it back and see if another copy does any
better.

Question of the day:  Does anyone know the name and where one can find
the song recorded by Kate on "She's Having a Baby" (which by the way is
an excellent movie).

Any Kate Parties in the Indiana-Kentucky area?

Lost in Louisville...

David Gossett
cl249613@ulkyvm.bitnet

Perfection is reality                To err is human
therefore God exists.                 To forgive is divine
---Descartes                           To moo is bovine
                                        To bleat is ovine
                                         To oink is porcine

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/05/89)

Really-From: watmath!alberta!tim@uunet.UU.NET (Tim Breitkreutz)

In article <8910030209.AA02647@EDDIE.mit.edu>, CL249613@ULKYVM writes:

>Question of the day:  Does anyone know the name and where one can find
>the song recorded by Kate on "She's Having a Baby" (which by the way is
>an excellent movie).

Yes.

IRS-6211, She's Having a Baby, Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
I have the LP in my lap right now.  Here is a song listing for those
interested:

Side HE:				Side SHE:

She's Having a Baby			You Just Haven't Earned it Yet Baby
Performed by David Wakeling		Performed by Kirsty MacColl

Haunted When the Minutes Drag		Apron Strings
Performed by Love and Rockets		Performed by Everything but the Girl

Desire (Come and Get It)		This Woman's Work
Performed by Gene Loves Jezebel		Performed by Kate Bush

Happy Families 				It's All in the Game
Performed by XTC			Performed by Carmel

Crazy Love				Full of Love
Performed by Bryan Ferry		Performed by Dr. Calculus

I haven't seen the movie because I'm allergic to John Hughes--but I had
to get the record since it had KT *and* XTC!

qI hope I this information isn't redundant.