[rec.music.gaffa] Hidden "KT" in TSW cover...

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/27/89)

Really-From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)

Angie, my wife, thinks she has found the "KT" on the cover of "The Sensual
World" (myself, I have serious doubts). Does anyone know *for sure* where
it is? It seems to me that this is one advantage vinyl people have over us
CD folks: Bigger album covers. :-)

Similarly, does anyone know where the "KT" is on "The Whole Story"? These
two albums are now the only two where we have not found the hidden "KT"s so
far....

                                        -Ray R.

 +========================================================================+
  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

  "It's not the bullet that kills you -- it's the hole" -- Laurie Anderson

            DISCLAIMER: "We Only Know in Theory What We Are Doing"
 +========================================================================+

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/31/89)

Really-From: scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich)

>  Similarly, does anyone know where the "KT" is on "The Whole Story"? These
>   two albums are now the only two where we have not found the hidden "KT"s so
>   far....

I would like to know where the others are located...
Perhaps, now, I will look at the rose a little more closely.

 Scott D. Yelich                                 scott@cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''

ray@radlein.UUCP (Ray Radlein) (11/01/89)

In a message of <30 Oct 89 17:50:42 GMT>, Scott Yelich writes:

> >  Similarly, does anyone know where the "KT" is on "The Whole Story"?
> >  These two albums are now the only two where we have not found the
> >  hidden "KT"s so far....
>
> I would like to know where the others are located... Perhaps, now, I will
> look at the rose a little more closely.

Well. the first two albums are pretty obvious, really...on "Never For
Ever," the KT is on the inside, and on "The Dreaming," it is on the front
cover. After "The Dreaming," things start to get tough: The KT's are no
longer out in the open; now they are disguised as other things. On "Hounds
of Love," it's on the back cover. As for "The Sensual World," we decided,
upon examining the CD carton cover, that Angie's initial spotting was a
false alarm; our suspicions now center upon an ambiguous shadow near her
hairline.

                                            -Ray R.

kelly@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Shaun P. Kelly) (11/02/89)