[rec.music.gaffa] KT logo

scotts@phred.UUCP (Scott Stenberg) (11/03/89)

I think I might have found the hidden KT on the Sensual World cover.  Look at the
the shadows on her right shoulder.  The T is quite prominent.  The diagonals
of the K are very subtle.  What do you think?  Do I win?

keving%gaffa.wpd@SGI.COM (Kevin Gurney) (11/04/89)

> From: scotts@phred.UUCP (Scott Stenberg @ MIT)

> I think I might have found the hidden KT on the Sensual World cover.  Look
> at the shadows on her right shoulder.  The T is quite prominent.  The
> diagonals of the K are very subtle.  What do you think?  Do I win?

I think you people are seeing things. This last one reminds me of the
"Bishop on the Landing" skit by Python. You know, "It's tatooed on the back
of their neck!"...

Actually the KT logo is partially obscured by the CBS eye in the Columbia
Records logo. Sounds just a plausible as the current wave of "mystery
shadows" postings.

BTW - Exactly where on the back of HoL is the KT logo?
--
"See how the child reaches out instinctively
  to feel how fire will feel"

keving@gaffa.wpd.sgi.com

ray@radlein.UUCP (Ray Radlein) (11/05/89)

In a message of <3 Nov 89 23:30:54 GMT>, Kevin Gurney writes:

> BTW - Exactly where on the back of HoL is the KT logo?

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but the one *I've* always seen is
upside-down on the sleeve of her blouse, disguised as a wrinkle. Unlike the
new album, this one is pretty clearly visible, once you know where to look.

                                    -Ray R.

 +========================================================================+
  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

  "It's not the bullet that kills you -- it's the hole" -- Laurie Anderson

            DISCLAIMER: "We Only Know in Theory What We Are Doing"
 +========================================================================+

sja@SIRIUS.HUT.FI (Sakari Jalovaara) (11/05/89)

Why can I find the The Sensual World "KT" logo so easily?  Is there a
different US cover that doesn't have it?

Hit "n" now if you want to find it yourself.

(Like if someone did hit "n".  Ha!)

Locate the word "BUSH" on the cover.  Measure about 3 cm (inch and
change) downwards from the "H".
									++sja

xmjschm@mbcrrb.harvard.EDU (Mike Schmelzer) (11/15/89)

Hello, everybody!

I made the mistake of asserting to my friend that the "KT logo"
(I'm assuming you all know what I'm talking about) appears on the
cover of every Kate Bush album, without being able to point them
out to him.

I'm sure one of you L-H's has a "canonical list of KT's" for all
of Her records, and I would sure appreciate it if you could mail it
to me. (Please mail it, as I am unable to keep up with the volume
on Love-Hounds.)

A relatively bulletproof mailing address follows:
xmjschm@mbcrr.harvard.edu
or
xmjschm%mbcrr@harvard.edu
Please do _not_ mail to mbcrrb.

Thank you ever so much in advance.

P.S.: On an unrelated note, I still think Jane Siberry's _The_Speckless_Sky_
      is far and above anything she's (Jane, not KT) done before or since.
--
=== Mike Schmelzer === xmjschm@mbcrr.harvard.edu ====== 617-732-3746 =======
"A matter of opinion derives weight from the name which is attached to it;