[rec.music.gaffa] David Gilmour in video?

db64+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (David William Blob) (12/06/89)

In watching the Love and Anger video on Mtv, I was oftly surprised to
see what appears to be a guest performance by David Gilmour on guitar.
Is this true or have mine eyes deceived me once again?

Later,
Dave Blob

reddy@uts.amdahl.COM (T.S. Reddy) (12/06/89)

In article <QZSyRL600WEJQ7qGpO@andrew.cmu.edu>, db64+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (David William Blob) writes:
> In watching the Love and Anger video on Mtv, I was oftly surprised to
> see what appears to be a guest performance by David Gilmour on guitar.
> Is this true or have mine eyes deceived me once again?
>
> Later,
> Dave Blob

     'Tis true. That's David Gilmour alright.

--
T.S.Reddy

Arpa: reddy@uts.amdahl.com
uucp:...!{ames,decwrl,uunet,pyramid,sun}!amdahl!reddy