[rec.music.gaffa] Jane Sieberry on VH-1

jjw7384@ISC.RIT.EDU (Jeff Wasilko) (01/17/90)

Jane Sieberry was on VH-1's New Visions - Folk show tonight (Tuesday).
Unfortunately, I turned on the TV while she was already playing an acoustic
version of Something About Trains. By the time I stuck a tape in the VCR,
Something About Trains had ended and Jane had started to talk about Bound By
The Beauty.

Here's what I caught of her comments:

[Acoustic Version of Something About Trains]

"...and watching the rooftops and the treetops and birds. There's a church
spire and that was my view while I worked and {I was so moved (barely audible)} all the time. Bound By The Beauty is alot about the light changing across all
these things."

[The Bound By The Beauty video is played.]

That was all there was of the Jane Sieberry segment. New Visions is on
weeknights from 10-11 (EST), with each night specializing on one particular
genre of music.

Does anyone know of a Jane Sieberry mailing list? Someone from the U.K.
mentioned one and I tried to mail him about it, but I never heard
back...

Jeff
----

| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjw7384@ritvax+----------------------+INET:jjw7384@ultb.isc.rit.edu|
|INTERNET: jjw7384@isc.rit.edu                |'claimer: No one cares.      |

ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi) (01/17/90)

In article <9001170512.AA08549@ultb.isc.rit.edu> jjw7384@ISC.RIT.EDU (Jeff Wasilko) writes:

>Does anyone know of a Jane Sieberry mailing list? Someone from the U.K.
>mentioned one and I tried to mail him about it, but I never heard
>back...

Here's some information about the Jane Siberry mailing list (please
note spelling).

==
SIBERRY -- Jane Siberry fans                  Tom Neff, moderator

To contribute, mail to ...... siberry%bfmny0@UUNET.UU.NET
To join or leave, mail to ... siberry-request%bfmny0@UUNET.UU.NET

Please include a Subject, and keep line lengths under 80 characters.

Hope that helps.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov