[rec.music.gaffa] Pressings

nbc@INF.RL.AC.UK (01/19/90)

IED's postings of his Catalogue of Kate Bush's Recorded Music are
much appreciated as usual.

>A complete discography, including all foreign pressings
>with their catalogue numbers, is impracticable. EMI has many, many
>divisions throughout the world. I have seen advertisements for
>EMI-Singapore pressings of two Kate Bush records. Who knows whether
>EMI-Pakistan, or EMI-Sri Lanka, or EMI-Sierra Leone haven't pressed
>some Kate Bush records, too?

This fact was evident to me when I visited a record fair last
weekend. On just two stalls I saw Italian, French, German and
Dutch pressings of singles. There must be an almost unlimited
versions people could collect.

>From: fmr@SERING.CWI.NL (Frank Rahmani)
>Kate Bush and erotic?
>This is the greatest joke of all times!
>Think that the spare tire of my car is a thousand times more erotic
>than she ever was/is/will be.

Is this an example of Dutch humour? Or have you been living on a
diet of tulip bulbs?

Neil
--
Neil Calton                            UUCP:   ..!mcvax!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,        NSFNET: