[rec.music.gaffa] Gender?

katefans@world.std.COM (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City) (01/22/90)

Chris here, she's a she, and I'm a he. Re: our politics; rational radicals
(at KKFI we are surrounded by irrational ones, and have become short-tempered
with zealots).
                               Chris of,
                                   Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City
                                       katefans@world.std.com

bottoms@radar.nrl.navy.MIL (Maitland Bottoms) (01/23/90)

John Lorch, lorch <@JHMAIL.HCF.JHU.EDU:lorch@JHUNIX.BITNET> writes:
> Maitland Bottoms writes to say that he/she has the three albums by Ofra
> Haza that were released in the USA
	- As Chris (of Chris 'n' Vickie) would say: I'm a he.

Maybe if Maitland were to write more like IED he would find fewer people
confusing his gender.

Time to go photograph a collection of Kate Posters.....
"Unless we can prove that we're doin' it"...

- Maitland