[rec.music.gaffa] Laugh and Rockets

ccjs@cc.nu.oz (James Smith) (03/14/90)

Larry DeLuca writes:

> EMI (Britain) made a *MISTAKE*
> banding the CD, and our dear Ms. Bush has seen fit to provide it both
> ways so people can have it as they like best, but her ORIGINAL INTENT
> seems to be that it belongs SEPARATE from "LOVE AND ANGER".

Did they also make a mistake in putting the tracks on the record?  There,
the laugh is positioned with L&A.  I find it far more likely that Kate
would have been involved with the positioning on the record than with
that on the CD.

I can't see this being sorted out until Kate actually says where it
belongs.

Jim

--
James Smith          |    "They just said: `Lew, why don't you shoot
Computing Centre     | yourself?' and he thought it was a great idea

gwc@root.co.UK (Geoff Clare) (03/19/90)

>I really shouldn't point this out, but I just bought the CD single
>today and it says that same thing as the 12" (WITH LAUGH) but it (the
>track on the CD single) is devoid of laugh.  Go figure.

Just to add to the confusion - the UK CD single has the track listed
in one place as "Love and Anger (single mix)", implying that it is
different from the version on TSW.
--
Geoff Clare, UniSoft Limited, Saunderson House, Hayne Street, London EC1A 9HH
gwc@root.co.uk  (Dumb mailers: ...!uunet!root.co.uk!gwc)  Tel: +44-1-315-6600