[rec.music.gaffa] Genesis / Peter Gabriel ML

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/25/90)

Really-From: greg <greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu>

I would definitely be interested in such a group!  Count me in!

Greg Clark (EELS)

I'm counting out time...

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/26/90)

Really-From: jmacilwa@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM (John.MacIlwaine)

Because of the feedback I received from my inquiry on a Genesis
and Peter Gabriel mailing list, I will be responsible for initiating
one.   Information contained in the mailings will pertain to members
of Genesis past and present.   Lyrics to ALL songs will be available,
as well as a section on swapping bootleg albums, information, lyrical
interpretations, and anything else we can think of.

I need an idea of the volume of people that will be involved.  If you
are interested, please e-mail me for confirmation.  The first "news-
letter" will be released within two weeks....

Thanks.. John.
|                                ___                                        |
|    /_ /_ |\ | /_ /_ | /_    \\  |  |_| /_   |    /_\  |\/| |_\  //        |
|    \/ \  | \| \   / |  /        |  | | \    |__ /   \ |  | |_/            |
|                    jmacilwa@emdeng.dayton.ncr.com                         |
|"And the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing bright."|
|___________________________________________________________________________|

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/26/90)

Really-From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>

I'm interested in such a mailing list...

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/26/90)

Really-From: dsrekjk@prism.gatech.edu ( Jon Kincaid)

I'm interested.
                                     jon

--
 Jon Kincaid
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!dsrekjk

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/26/90)

Really-From: gt3314b@prism.gatech.edu (Jeffrey P. Overcash)

  I would be very interested in the mailing list.

--
Overcash, Jeff                  | Come with me
gt3314b@prism.gatech.edu        | Where dragons rule the air
				| Heroes never fail
				| And time stands still
				| No matter if you're young or old.
				|               Tony Banks

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/27/90)

Really-From: Dan McCabe <mccabe@cs.unc.edu>

Count me in!  I am more interested in the Gabriel side of Genesis (i.e. Genesis
before Gabriel left) and Gabriel solo.

Cheers,
danm

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (05/28/90)

Really-From: The Guitarist From Hell <fox-r@cis.ohio-state.edu>

In article <943@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM> you write:
>Really-From: jmacilwa@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM (John.MacIlwaine)
>

>I need an idea of the volume of people that will be involved.  If you
>are interested, please e-mail me for confirmation.  The first "news-
>letter" will be released within two weeks....

I did not see your initial notice.  I do not read gaffa very consistantly
as I'm not that into all the KaTe gossip.  I would like to be included
on this mailing list though if you don't mind adding another person.

My email address is fox-r@cis.ohio-state.edu

Thank you.  Looking forward to the first news-letter.

>|"And the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing bright."|

Richard Fox				| fox-r@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence  |
	Research			| from the depths of the
The Ohio State University 		| Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

"Many well dressed people in several locations are kissing quite a bit"
    -- Wild Love, Frank Zappa