[rec.music.gaffa] correKTions...

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/03/90)

Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
 Subject: correKTions...

   This is by way of apology for attributing the wrong posting
to Stephen Thomas. Thanks go to Paul Davison and David Gourley
for their simultaneous postings about Harper's new LP, and to
Stephen and Jeff Burka for their simultaneous postings of
interview transcriptions. Sorry for the screw-up, and thanks again.

-- Andrew Marvick

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/04/90)

Really-From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>

> To: Love-Hounds
> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
> Subject: correKTions...
>

>Stephen and Jeff Burka for their simultaneous postings of
>interview transcriptions.
>
>-- Andrew Marvick

No strange phenomena; we planned it that way <grin>

A correction of my own.

In the interview I transcribed ("Hounds of Love" from the Baktabak CD
4011), I wrote that the interviewer is unknown, but is australian.

I've since learned that it is a man named Robert Brown...

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (06/04/90)

Really-From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>

In article <9006031957.AA27402@gaffa.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>In the interview I transcribed ("Hounds of Love" from the Baktabak CD
>4011), I wrote that the interviewer is unknown, but is australian.
>
>I've since learned that it is a man named Robert Brown...

For those who are interested, the book _Kate Bush: A Visual Documentary_
contains occasional extracts from the interviews as quoted material.  I have
not completely read it yet, but from what I have read it seems a worthwhile
book, and is full of interesting photos, etc.

>Jeff

Stephen
--
  Never give   |  Stephen Thomas