[rec.music.gaffa] wuthering heights

michaels@hci.heriot-watt.ac.UK (Michael Simms) (03/06/90)

Wuthering Heights was used as the music for an Open University
programme on BBC2 in Britain last week.
I bet you can't guess what the programme was about ....

Your right.. The book Wuthering Heights. :-)

The program also showed much of the countryside that the book
descibes

	Mike.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/06/90)

Really-From: phil@atom.oz.au (Phil Belbin)

Subject: Wuthering heights
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Can anybody tell me (a friend actually) if Mike Oldfield
played guitar (or anything) on Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights.
	I wondered sometimes about this newsgroup but I bought my
first K B cd (the whole story) and really enjoy it.
				Thanks
					Phil Belbin..

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/07/90)

Really-From: a hillful of pebbles <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>

> Really-From: phil@atom.oz.au (Phil Belbin)
> 	Can anybody tell me (a friend actually) if Mike Oldfield
> played guitar (or anything) on Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights.

sorry, but no...mike oldfield has had nothing to do with any of KaTe's
work...

> 	I wondered sometimes about this newsgroup but I bought my
> first K B cd (the whole story) and really enjoy it.

glad to hear you liked it...and *you* wondered about us... :)

woj