[rec.music.gaffa] KaTemas, convenTions, eTc

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/29/90)

Really-From: tracyr@sco.COM (Tracy Roberts)

Hi Love-pups,

I hope this reaches you all--|>oug assures us all is well
with the mailing list, if not rec.music.gaffa.

First a big ThanKs to IED for a great LA bash Saturday!!
My only regret is that I couldn't stay 'til 1 am with the other
true die-hard fans.  The deKoraTions in IED's house were most
extrordinary.  Posters everywhere, including shots of the early
Kate (of 9 or 10 years old).  Beautiful.

His set-up included *2* tv's in the livingroom, laser disk
player, huge speakers, and plenty of couch and floor space.
Not to mention a wonderful raffle with wonderful Katephenalia
prizes.  Well done, Andy!

A note to Jon Drukman--I read your letter aloud at Andy's
gathering.  It was nice to know you were there in spirit, if
not in the flesh.  A few gasped at the mention of you moving
out west, but not to worry.

Now, about this KaTe convention that Vickie and Andy
mention--what are the details?  Who's allowed to
attend/purchase tickets?  How much are the tickets?  How does
one obtain such a hot item?

tracy
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

--
"Feel free to pilfer my fries."
                                       -- Jon Drukman

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (07/31/90)

Really-From: Hey You <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>

>Really-From: tracyr@sco.COM (Tracy Roberts)
>A note to Jon Drukman--I read your letter aloud at Andy's
>gathering.  It was nice to know you were there in spirit, if
>not in the flesh.  A few gasped at the mention of you moving
>out west, but not to worry.

Fear not, brave warrior of doubt, the gasps were merely those of
appreciation.

Having seen the beautiful area that is to be my future home, only love
or money could keep me away, and neither are very plentiful right now.

Thus I will be seeing you all next year at whatever West Coast bashes
take place.  And rest assured, IED, that I will be dropping out of the
sky to visit you when you least expect it.

>--
>"Feel free to pilfer my fries."
>                                       -- Jon Drukman

This is the second time that an idea of mine has surfaced in a .sig
file and the experience does not diminish with repetition.

party for your right to fight,
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | -Fight The Power- | and you need everything we make.       |