[rec.music.gaffa] 4 women

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (08/01/90)

Really-From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)

As a side note, I attended the Christine Lavin/Patty Larkin/Megan McDonough/
Sally Fingerett show with C&V last Thu.  They are touring 9 nine cities.
If you get a chance to see these 4 women, do not pass it up.   Although there
is some unevenness in the show, it was well worth the money.
They played for almost 4 hours!  Chris and Patty were particularly good.

-mjm

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (08/02/90)

Really-From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)

I was unable to answer "dnb@meshugge.local"'s question via email, so:

The 4 women were headed to Colorado and California.  I don't know if
they are going east, BUT Patty Larkin is from Boston (she has been
voted Best Folk Artist there for the last three years) so you should be
able to cath her there regularly.

Really-From: tjb@PacBell.COM (Tom Barrett)

In article <9007311828.AA05693@chem.nwu.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
>
>As a side note, I attended the Christine Lavin/Patty Larkin/Megan McDonough/
>Sally Fingerett show with C&V last Thu.
>Chris and Patty were particularly good.

I saw them here in SF which i think is the end of the tour.  i *love* christine
lavin and she was in fine form, and megan mcdonough particularly impressed me.
i thought patty was ok, sally "must to avoid" (heeheehee).  seriously if you
ever get the chance to buy any christine lavin go for it--you won't be
disappointed.

tjb								 tjb@PacBell.COM
Deadhead.  Fencer.  Geek.				         pacbell!tjb