[rec.music.gaffa] The VHS tapes and cassette dubs

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (08/23/90)

Really-From: Bret G. Dahlgren <CSSBGD@ESDSDF.dnet.ge.com>

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:

> Hopefully, people are taking what they want in a timely manner and are
> punctual is sending it off to the next person in line.  The box contains
> three VHS tapes and four compact cassette dubs of the audio-only 6-hour
> final show, as well as copies of the list.  Ok, here we go:

> 1.  Jeff Burka --Washington, DC
> 2.  David Heath --Baltimore, MD
> 3.  Paul Lu --Edmonton, Alberta CA
> 4.  Steve Bjork --Palo Alto, CA
> 5.  Ross Shumway --San Diego, CA
> 6.  Andrew Elliott --Reno, NV
> 7.  Shannon Spire s --Albuquerque, NM
> 8.  Rob Woiccak --Morristown, NJ
> 9.  Bret G. Dahlgren --Moorestown, NJ
etc.

Could we get a tracking of where it has reached so far?  If not the actual
person, anyone who has/has not received it before me in case the person who
has it doesn't read the list?  I just want to make sure it hasn't been lost
anywhere.

On a similar note, Rob, I've moved.  The address I gave is probably old.  If
you already sent it, however, it will still get to me only not as quickly. My
new address:

106 Heather Drive
Mount Laurel, NJ  08054

I'm really interested in the tape as I just got my brand new stereo VHS deck
and I can't wait to try it with good music.  Thanks to everyone in advance.

Bret Dahlgren
cssbgd@esdsdf.dnet.ge.com