[rec.music.gaffa] _Lone Star Lionhearts_, the first issue

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/02/90)

Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)

I just got in today's mail the first issue of the new American
fanzine, _Lone Star Lionhearts_.  It looks pretty good -- about 30 pages
long, with a glossy cover.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/04/90)

Really-From: @cca.ucsf.EDU:zeak@wet.UUCP (George Todd)

Howdie!
Do you have an address for Lone Star? I would be interested in getting a copy.
Thanks.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/05/90)

Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)

>Really-From: @cca.ucsf.EDU:zeak@wet.UUCP (George Todd)

>Howdie!
>Do you have an address for Lone Star? I would be interested in getting a copy.
>Thanks.

Here it is:

Lone Star Lionhearts
P.O. Box 13414
Capitol Station
Austin, TX  78711
USA

Hope this helps.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/06/90)

Really-From: wjf@mvuxn.att.com (William J Fallon)

!In article <9010012235.AA18999@das.llnl.gov>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
!> Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
!>
!>
!> I just got in today's mail the first issue of the new American
!> fanzine, _Lone Star Lionhearts_.  It looks pretty good -- about 30 pages
!> long, with a glossy cover.

Can you tell us where to write to get it ourselves? Thanx.