[rec.music.gaffa] tangerine dream mailing list

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/07/90)

Really-From: mbharrin%sdcc13@ucsd.edu (Matthew Harrington)

I hate to be going about this wrong, I've never posted
to a moderated newsgroup.  Anyway, I saw some post about
a Tangerine Dream mailing list, can anyone tell me
how to get my name added?

Thanks,

Matt H.

--
Matthew B. Harrington                        Internet: matt@ucsd.edu
University of California at San Diego        Bitnet: MATT@UCSD

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (10/07/90)

Really-From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>

>Really-From: mbharrin%sdcc13@ucsd.edu (Matthew Harrington)

>I hate to be going about this wrong, I've never posted
>to a moderated newsgroup.

Moderated?  Ha!  Dis newgroup don't need no steenikin' moderation!
Come on...let's talk about KaTe in _excess_!!

>Anyway, I saw some post about
>a Tangerine Dream mailing list, can anyone tell me
>how to get my name added?

Try sending a "hi, I'm interested and my address is..." to:

tadream-request@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu

I don't subscribe myself; don't blame me if this is wrong...I got it from
the most recent (I think) copy of the list o' music-interest mailing
lists.

Hmmmm.  Wish I had something to add of KaTe significance.

Well, I could talk about the time, relatively recently (a week or two?)
when I finally noticed the lambs bleating during the chorus of "The
Dreaming."  Completely cracked me up.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |