[rec.music.gaffa] KonvenTion reports

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/20/90)

Really-From: woj <woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu>

envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy

woj

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/20/90)

Really-From: nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se

In article <9011192319.aa05315@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> you write:
>Really-From: woj <woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu>
>
>envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy
>
>woj

I agree: MULTIPLE MAXIMUM ENVY!!!!!!
I hope everybody had a great time at the convention, I still can`t
believe she will tour! It`s absolutely incredible!

/Patrik.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/20/90)

Really-From: cray@balr.com (Chris Ray)

In article <9011192319.aa05315@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: woj <woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu>
>
>envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy
>
>woj

I second that!

cray

--
| Chris Ray  cray@balr.com
| BALR Corporation
| Software Solutions in Real Time

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/21/90)

Really-From: John M. Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>

A big "Thank You" to all who have been sending in their reports from the
KonvenTion!  I have really been enjoying them, especially as I can tell
that for some the KonvenTion was a very moving experience and that for
all it was enjoyable.  Special thanks go to Stephen Thomas for writing a
very moving account of his experience.

	-- John

P.S. She really isn't.  A God.  She is a person.
     Remember: Buddha was a person.