[rec.music.gaffa] Boxed set in Boston

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/16/90)

Really-From: Liz Bonesteel <eboneste@BBN.COM>

Good news:  Newbury Comics thinks they'll get it in by early next week.

Bad news:  The quoted price is now "around $200."

I didn't *really* need to eat this month, did I? ;-)

(So, |>oug, it seems Second Coming wasn't such a bad call after all;
they just knew what they were talking about when they gave you a
quote.)

Soon to be poorer (but richer),

Liz

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (11/23/90)

Really-From: mas@bucsf.bu.edu (quite mad)

Liz Bonesteel <eboneste@BBN.COM> wrote:

>Good news:  Newbury Comics thinks they'll get it in by early next week.
>
>Bad news:  The quoted price is now "around $200."

(When I asked in Newbury Comics, they'd never even heard of it...)

I was recently informed that Record Exchange in Salem, MA has it for
$139.00.  That may be for the LP set, though - I'm not sure.

--
Mark A. Semich
mas@bucsf.bu.edu