[rec.music.gaffa] Stupid Kate Question

hargieka@clutx.clarkson.EDU (HARG) (02/06/91)

Ok, Here's a question that I am dying to know - since I lack any "real"
Kateographies.......

How tall IS Kate anyway????

- good for her for kicking that photographer, he probably deserved it!!!

-woj -- TOO true - but we can always hope that SOMEone listens to TSC

ta all

Harg

Kirstin Hargie
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu
"If you live in fear of death, why were you born?"

ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward Suranyi) (02/06/91)

In article <9102060225.AA26555@clutx.clarkson.edu> you write:
>How tall IS Kate anyway????

>Kirstin Hargie

Well, the biographies claim that she's 5-foot-2, but Vickie, who's
met her, says they're wrong.  Vickie is not very tall, and she says
that she looked down on Kate.  "Four-feet-eleven, max," she says.

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."

ryan@alpha.ces.cwru.EDU (Ryan McGuire) (02/07/91)

In article <9102060529.AA21381@das.llnl.gov> ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward Suranyi) writes:
>In article <9102060225.AA26555@clutx.clarkson.edu> you write:
>>How tall IS Kate anyway????
>
>Well, the biographies claim that she's 5-foot-2, but Vickie, who's
>met her, says they're wrong.  Vickie is not very tall, and she says
>that she looked down on Kate.  "Four-feet-eleven, max," she says.

    Judging from the photo from KateCon I have of me looking goofy and Her
looking the other way, I would say that Kate comes just up to my nose.
This would make her right around 5 foot even.  I won't quibble over the
one inch difference with Vicky's estimate, but I seriously doubt Kate
is 5'2".

Just adding my two cents
(and taking away 2 inches),
Ryan					  (Let's see if my .sig gets attached.)

--
Some say that knowledge is something that you never have.  | Ryan McGuire
Some say that knowledge is something sat down in your lap. |