[rec.music.gaffa] curiousity

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (09/21/90)

Really-From: edelman@earth.lerc.nasa.gov (Amy L. Edelman)

I do love Kate and would like someone to clue me in on what this group is about
and who are the love-hounds. Hey I wanna get in on this!

		amy

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (09/22/90)

Really-From: orion@wpi.wpi.edu (Kenneth G Descoteaux)

In article <1990Sep21.135345.15084@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov> you write:
>Really-From: edelman@earth.lerc.nasa.gov (Amy L. Edelman)
>
>I do love Kate and would like someone to clue me in on what this group is
>about and who are the love-hounds. Hey I wanna get in on this!
>
>		amy

This group is for fans of Kate Bush and other similar artists gather to
discuss their idols and exchange ideas and new discoveries.  The group
original began as a mailing list (still is today for those without USENET news)
called LOVE-HOUNDS because it began shortly after _Hounds of Love_ was
released (I think)

And I'm sure that this is just one of several replies you received.   :^)

-Ken D

mongo@kk4fs.UUCP (prince mongo) (03/31/91)

Why do all of you take Kate Bush so seriously?  You'd think she's some
kind of god or something.

I'm not meaning to be an ass or anything, so don't take this the wrong way.
I'd really like to know, that's all.