[rec.music.gaffa] Ooh! Ooh!

jburka@SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU (04/02/91)

tee-hee, tee-hee.

My CD of Happy Rhodes' new album, _Warpaint_ just arrived.

Phenomenal.

Buy it.

Available from:

 Aural Gratifcation
 PO Box 8658 Academy Station
 Albany, NY  12208

The CD is $13.99, plus $2.00 s/h.

Sigh.  Now if I only had the first four albums on CD.

Okay, okay, this had nothing whatsoever to do with KaTe.  To make up for
that, I'll use this message to retract anything I said in the past about
being disappointed in "Under the Ivy."  This song is too good for words.
WHY WASN'T IT ON HoL???

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  They know the way to be happy" --KaTe |

mas@BUCSF.BU.EDU (Mark A. Semich) (04/06/91)

jburka@SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU writes:

>tee-hee, tee-hee.
>
>My CD of Happy Rhodes' new album, _Warpaint_ just arrived.
>
>Phenomenal.
>Okay, okay, this had nothing whatsoever to do with KaTe.

Except that there is a special Thank You to Vickie Mapes
in it!  (Which could kind of be said to kind of be related to Kate...)