[rec.music.gaffa] Kon photo list?

barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger) (04/24/91)

Larry has asked me to forward him the Kon photo list-- but I seem to have
it only in hardcopy, so if anyone can forward it easily, his address (which
just bounced for me) is:

L-H@cup.portal.com

"This country would be a much better place, if American radio
stations would make a sincere effort to PLACATE BUSH every day!"

L-H@cup.portal.COM (04/25/91)

Hi Love-Hounds,

Jorn wrote:

>Larry has asked me to forward him the Kon photo list--but I seem to have
>it only in hardcopy, so if anyone can forward it easily, his addrs (which
>just bounced for me) is:
>
>L-H@cup.portal.com

Well Jorn, it may have bounced for you, but I still got it!  Anyway, rather
than send it directly to me, will someone please repost it to Love-Hounds
in general?  The main reason I originally asked for it was for another
Hound who missed saving it before it expired on his system-I thought I had
saved it, but couldn't find it.  Since there may be more of us who could
use it again, will someone please post it to Love-Hounds.

Thanks.

Larry (l-h@cup.portal.com)