[rec.music.gaffa] Quick question

kyrlidis@athena.mit.EDU (Agathagelos Kyrlidis) (04/25/91)

Hi,

Here's a trivia question:

How could Kate Bush be related to Madonna's new movie?

Answer will follow later today...

Angelos

PS. The info is in the latest Rolling Stone.
+=============================================================================+
| e-mail to:                      |I LIKE MUSIC BY 10,000 Maniacs, Cure, U2,  |
| kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu         |Lene Lovich, Kate  Bush, Laurie Anderson,  |
|=================================|David Bowie, Velvet Underground, Tribe, O+,|
|    /\                           |Sinead O Connor, Peter Gabriel, Lou Reed,  |
|   /__\          ( \      /      |Sting,Cavedogs,They eat their own, R.E.M,  |
|  /    \ \ / \ / ( /\ ( ) >      |Think tree, Sonic Youth, Brian Eno, Queen, |
|          X   X                  |Eurythmics, Prince, Indigo  Girls, Pixies  |
|         ( ) ( )                 |Violent Femmes, Positive Noise, Pretenders |
+=============================================================================+

jburka@SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU (Jeff Burka) (04/25/91)

>Here's a trivia question:
>
>How could Kate Bush be related to Madonna's new movie?

Um, didn't I hear about some film (perhaps a reworking of _Wuthering Heights_?)
the soundtrack of which features (already existing) songs by various artists
including KaTe and Madonna?

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |

graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr25.152241.1718@athena.mit.edu> kyrlidis@athena.mit.EDU (Agathagelos Kyrlidis) writes:
>Hi,
>
>Here's a trivia question:
>
>How could Kate Bush be related to Madonna's new movie?

Isn't Madonna going to be in the next Woody Allen movie - I guess he wanted a
challenge. Hopefully she will have a tiny part and Diane Keaton will star,
with Mia Farrow as supporting actress. Allen, would, of course, play the main
role. Somehow I don't see Kate fitting into this...unless she has changed
direction and is singing old jazz tunes.  :)

If you REALLY like Woody Allen films, mail me.

For me what Diane Keaton is on the screen is sort of what Kate is through the
speakers.

mike