[rec.music.gaffa] Nigel Kennedy & Kate

lizard@ihlpf.att.COM (Russell J Neumann) (04/27/91)

Just a brief note to the Love Hounds: When Nigel Kennedy
played a concert [which was fabulous BTW] in Chicago this
week, Mayor Daley issued a proclamation declaring April
23, 1991 to be Nigel Kennedy day in Chicago. In the text
of the proclamation he mentioned Kate by name as being
one of the artists of note that Nigel has worked with.
So I guess someone on the Mayor's staff is pretty cool.

Russ Neumann

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) (04/28/91)

In article <1991Apr26.233644.16914@cbnewse.att.com> lizard@ihlpf.att.COM (Russell J Neumann) writes:
>Just a brief note to the Love Hounds: When Nigel Kennedy
>played a concert [which was fabulous BTW] in Chicago this
>week, Mayor Daley issued a proclamation declaring April
>23, 1991 to be Nigel Kennedy day in Chicago. In the text
>of the proclamation he mentioned Kate by name as being
>one of the artists of note that Nigel has worked with.
>So I guess someone on the Mayor's staff is pretty cool.
>
>Russ Neumann

Wooooooah! Was there any ceremony. I trust that Nigel DIDN'T dress up  :)

mike