[rec.music.gaffa] Bootleg CDs info

CSDMLESBIREL@vax.liverpool-poly.ac.UK (05/02/91)

Considering the recent discussions on bootleg CDs I thought this might be
interesting.

I picked up a copy the music mag VOX in the back a company was advertising
bootleg CDs mail-order.I sent off for their catalogue and it contains the
following

Serial No.       Title                    Price
BUSH1*           KATHY'S DEMOS            29.95
UK200*           ALONE AT MY PIANO        29.95
COP119           IF YOU COULD SEE ME FLY  14.95
COP129           PASSING THRU THE AIR     14.95
GRS013           LIVE IN LONDON '79       15.95

There's no track info and the * indicates a new release.Remember the prices are
in _POUNDS STERLING_.I think the prices for the first two are a bit choice
consdering they are supposedly single CDs.

The address of the company if you want to write to them is :

CD MUSIC co
PO BOX 162
NORTHAMPTON
NN2 6EP
ENGLAND

I can't afford any at the mo. (sniff....) so I can't tell you what their
service is like.

                                   Martyn Lesbirel
                                   CSDMLESBIREL @
                                   UK.AC.LIVERPOOL-POLY.VAX

tlhouns@ns.PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell) (05/03/91)

In article <9105021814.AA26691@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> CSDMLESBIREL@vax.liverpool-poly.ac.UK writes:
>I picked up a copy the music mag VOX in the back a company was advertising
>bootleg CDs mail-order.I sent off for their catalogue and it contains the
>following
>
>Serial No.       Title                    Price
>BUSH1*           KATHY'S DEMOS            29.95
>UK200*           ALONE AT MY PIANO        29.95
>COP119           IF YOU COULD SEE ME FLY  14.95
>COP129           PASSING THRU THE AIR     14.95
>GRS013           LIVE IN LONDON '79       15.95

Is that price in British *pounds* or in US dollars??  It does make a big difference.

-Lee Hounshell