Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Quotable quotes ... have any?
From: dalton@helios.ece.arizona.edu (Jeff Dalton)
Date: 5 May 91 23:43:47

I am looking to compile a collection of quotes about/concerning/by Kate or
anyone for that matter (though KT quotes are preferred).  Please send all
quotes through email and I will post the compiled list (if there is a demand).

Thanks and Long Live the Goddess!  :)

--
Jeff Dalton - "Khelben Blackstaff"
University of Arizona, Systems Programmer

rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill) (05/07/91)

Well basicly everthing Kate has said publicly will be posted here soon as my
Cloudbusting project, I don't know if that's the type of thing you had in mind
, or if you were just going to have a "nice thoughts" type of thing, but
anythiung you need will be coming through as messages in the next couple of
weeks.

 Ronald "Sorry if this one bounces" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com