[rec.music.gaffa] ????

bullroar@darkside.COM (Mark Kraft) (05/10/91)

Hi.. just wanted to thank all of you Brits for parting temporarily with
Morrissey! He's playing over here on the 6th of July and tickets go on sale
this Sunday. I plan on getting backstage and maybe getting an interview for
the college station I work for. I'd like to correspond with a lot of you
U.K.ate fans out there, since I will be at my grandfather's in Cirencester
(Cotswolds) this year. By the way, does anyone know if the Young Ones
(mentionned in Kate's liner notes ) are still on the telly? They were quite
good.. There's also a similar show that we get over here called Red Dwarf.

Oh.. as a postscript, anyone know whether Anne Clarke is still making music?
I haven't seen anything by her in quite a while.
Until Anon,
Mark

scott@cs.heriot-watt.ac.UK (Scott Telford) (05/12/91)

In article <JB4P21w164w@darkside.com> bullroar@darkside.COM (Mark Kraft) writes:
>By the way, does anyone know if the Young Ones
>(mentionned in Kate's liner notes ) are still on the telly? They were quite
>good.. There's also a similar show that we get over here called Red Dwarf.

No, am afraid they're not. There was a subsequent series with the same writer
& actors, called "Filthy Rich and Catflap", but that was apparently not
a great success. Funny, I always thought of Red Dwarf as "The Young Ones
in Space"....
| Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,               scott@cs.hw.ac.uk    |
| Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.                 scott%hwcs@ukc.uucp  |
|_____ "Expect the unexpected." (The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy) ______|