[rec.music.gaffa] new gifs

jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.EDU (Jeff Burka) (06/07/91)

>Say thanks to Ken, folks.

Thanks, Ken!  This was the first chance I've had to see any of the "Cathy"
photos.  Quite different from what I expected, and quite nice.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are        --Happy Rhodes |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | Be strong, be true                       |

nrc@cbema.att.COM (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) (06/08/91)

>From article <9106070342.AA13062@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>, by jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.EDU (Jeff Burka):
>
>>Say thanks to Ken, folks.
>
> Thanks, Ken!  This was the first chance I've had to see any of the "Cathy"
> photos.  Quite different from what I expected, and quite nice.

I know what you mean.  I'd seen most of the pics before but it's nice
to be able to look through them without feeling that your messing
with someone's prized possesion.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com

rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill) (06/08/91)

jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.EDU (Jeff Burka) writes:

>>Say thanks to Ken, folks.
>
>Thanks, Ken!  This was the first chance I've had to see any of the "Cathy"
>photos.  Quite different from what I expected, and quite nice.
>
>Jeff
>--
>|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are        --Happy Rhodes |
>|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | Be strong, be true                       |
>|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    | Time for you to/Be who you are."         |

Wait until you see my cathy gifs.  They've been done for a long time, but I
want to add the text from the book to the sides.  The quality is about the
same, but they take up the entire left half of the screen, each photo does.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) (06/12/91)

I finally got my gifs to work and they are in gif.newer.

I really appreciate all the gifs that people have been scanning - hope the
trend continues!

My gifs are nothing you haven't seen before - and they are in grayscale  :(

They are:  Kate the Dunce, and scans of the inner sleeve of HoL

enjoy...
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"