[comp.unix.cray] Binary file transfer between Sun and Cray

shulman@sdr.slb.com (Jeff Shulman) (08/22/89)

	Hello!  I would like to know how to transfer binary files
between Suns and Cray under UNICOS without intermediate ASCII files.
If you know how to do this or some information on this matter, please
let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Naoki Saito (saito@sdr.slb.com)
Schlumberger-Doll Research

morreale@bierstadt.ucar.edu (Peter Morreale) (08/24/89)

In article <1989Aug22.150520.17334@sdr.slb.com> saito@slb-sdr.UUCP () writes:

>	Hello!  I would like to know how to transfer binary files
>between Suns and Cray under UNICOS without intermediate ASCII files.
>If you know how to do this or some information on this matter, please
>let me know.

  Please post or include me on any responses.  This info would be useful
  to us.

-PWM

Peter W. Morreale
Nat'l Center for Atmos. Research, Scientific Computing Division
morreale@ncar.ucar.edu  (303) 497-1293